Hind Aluminium Industries Ltd. believes in conducting its affairs in a fair, transparent and professional manner and maintaining the good ethical standards in its dealing with all its constituents. Corporate Governance at Hind Aluminium Industries Ltd. is based on the following main principles:
Growth through Governance
Corporate Governance at Hind Aluminium Industries Ltd. is based on the following main principles:
- Constitution of a Board of Directors of appropriate composition, size, varied expertise and commitment to discharge its responsibilities and duties.
- Ensuring timely flow of information to the Board and its Committees to enable them to discharge their functions effectively.
- Independent verification and safeguarding integrity of the Company′s financial reporting.
- A sound system of risk management and internal control.
- Timely and balanced disclosure of all material information concerning the Company to all stakeholders.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Compliance with all the applicable rules and regulations.
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, customers, shareholders and investors.